At Capitalmind, we have a long track-record in designing and executing workable business carve-outs. We have advised a number of large corporates and mid-market companies on such complex situations, providing detailed advice on divestment decisions for divisions of business units and subsidiaries, and on their related execution.
When advising on such situations, our team follows the following critical steps, among others:
- Understanding the business you intend to sell
- Defining and evaluating the sale and/or other options
- Supporting your business and project team throughout the preparation phase, including definition of the carve-out plan, financial impact of the proposed carve-out plan, etc.
- Pre-screening and approaching potential buyers/investors to ensure the prototyped business for sale is made attractive
- Fine-tuning and going to market