Financial Restructuring for Shareholders & Lenders
Capitalmind’s Capital Structuring Group has been involved in over 60 complex mid-cap to big-ticket financial restructurings and refinancing transactions across Europe. Transactions advised successfully included leveraged, stressed and distressed restructurings in which we represented senior secured and subordinated lenders, shareholders, and other key stakeholders such as investors. This wide-ranging experience enables our professionals to provide you with the best advice and to achieve quick and fair solution acceptable to all stakeholders.
Capitalmind’s services include:
- Development of restructuring concepts (incl. valuation, rating & debt capacity analysis, waterfall concepts)
- Advising covenant waivers, holidays and resets
- Renegotiating credit facilities
- Raising capital (senior and second lien loans, “rescue” financings, high yield, mezzanine loans, private equity and funding from strategic investors)
- Market soundings, and sale of non-core assets or entire companies
Sale from insolvency
Due to our pan-European presence and track record we are well placed to advise on international and cross-border restructurings.
Another focus is advising insolvency administrators and trustees on raising capital for companies in situations close to insolvency as well as on the sale of assets in the course of insolvency proceedings.
Our international sector teams implement more than 50 transactions p.a. and in many sectors they know the active buyers, the acquisition criteria, the behaviour of individual decision makers. We also have an up-to-date overview of the market prices paid, which vary considerably over time and depending on the positioning in the sector.
Capitalmind has direct access to numerous international equity and debt capital providers and has carried out numerous restructurings ranging from approximately 10 million Euros to several billion Euros.