We advise companies, shareholders and creditors on excessive indebtedness, with the aim of establishing a long-term and sustainable capital structure. Moreover, we sometimes help trustees in (near) bankruptcy to arrange capital or to sell distressed business.
We have direct access to 300+ international alternative equity providers(including PE and banks), and have restructured deals worth several billions of Euros.
Our services include:
- Financial (re)structuring concepts
- Analysis on value, debt and saleability
- ‘Stop the bleeding’ – from a pragmatic, business-minded angle
- Raising fresh capital, divestiture of business assets, and/or capital placement via (alternative) equity investors
- Negotiating restructuring agreements with all stakeholders
Structuring and raising of € 800m refinancing facility for Wohnbau Mainz:
“Capitalmind helped us throughout the process. Wohnbau Mainz is pleased with the restructuring process and well prepared for the future.”
Thomas Will, CEO, Wohnbau Mainz