Who are you
You are motivated, solution-oriented and have proven analytical skills. You want to broaden your experience and knowledge base by supervising challenging corporate finance projects. Your typical character traits include being result-oriented and customer-oriented. Furthermore, you are a team player with an excellent education and 5-6 years of professional background (corporate finance, transaction services, banking, private equity). You can work independently and take responsibility and, in addition to the hard financial technical capacities, you also have the soft skills in the field of project management, keeping alert in progress in processes and keeping everyone involved aligned. You advise our customer base (national and international companies) during the entire transaction process and you are autonomous in guiding simpler transactions and sub-projects of more complex transactions. In addition, you guide and coach analysts in your team. It also appeals to you to work in an international environment at home and abroad.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience within corporate finance / transaction services / banking / private equity;
- Experienced in project and relationship management;
- Financial technical knowledge;
- Regular customer contact;
- Independent, independent and with own responsibility;
- Presentation skills;
- Effective in a team with customers, (international) colleagues and specialists;
- Good/excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.