You are motivated, focused on solutions, and have proven analytical skills. You want to broaden your experience and knowledge-base by executing challenging corporate finance projects. Your typical character traits include being result and client focused. Furthermore, you are a team player with an excellent education and professional background (corporate finance, banking, private equity, CEO/CFO).
You will assist and advise our management and client-base (national and international companies) during the entire process of the transaction. You are responsible for day to day support for transaction execution.
- University degree
- 3 to 7 years of work experience
- Experience in client management
- Demonstrable competencies in project management
- Outstanding analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team of clients, colleagues and experts effectively
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English