Unlocking the target with the perfect fit
A merger or acquisition can add considerable value to your business. Your success will be even greater when this move is strategically well considered, well prepared, and swiftly executed. Designing and executing such transactions is what our team does on a daily basis.
Our clients hire us for our ability to assist them in reaching their strategic goals, whatever it takes, whether it’s by securing a strategic business, or maneuvering and winning a competitive auction process. To ensure success, our team also leverages its extensive experience and unique capabilities, which include: deal intelligence, tactical, technical and project management skills, negotiation skills, and an understanding of the personal interests/sensitivities of relevant stakeholders.
We are particularly adept at advising on the following situations:
- Acquiring (family-owned) companies, groups, or other mid-market companies
- Acquiring subsidiaries or business units from (international) corporates, including carve-outs
- Acquiring businesses from a founder/(majority) shareholder, including succession
- Acquiring shares owned by a private equity firm, family office or other investors
- We also have expertise in completing deals for “Buy & Build” projects – we have successfully advised on more than 100 Buy & Build projects (with a high proportion of cross-border projects) across several industries.
The team of Capitalmind Investec supported us competently in implementing the acquisition of the BLUE Group in less than six weeks.Dirk Müller – CTO, K&P and Managing Director, BLUE Consult GmbH
This transaction, combining a strategic acquisition and the investment of a new minority financial partner, wouldn’t have been possible without the skills and the determination of Capitalmind Investec. We have relied on their support for many years, and the trust established between us is invaluable.Raphaël Gorgé – CEO, Groupe Gorgé