Who are you
You are motivated, solution-oriented and have proven management and analytical skills. You want to broaden your experience and knowledge base by carrying out challenging corporate finance projects. Your typical character traits include being result-oriented and customer-oriented. You are also a team player with an excellent education and professional background (corporate finance, banking, private equity, CEO / CFO).
You assist and advise our customer base (national and international companies) during the entire process of the transaction. You will be responsible for leading and structuring the deal, coordinating tasks within multidisciplinary teams and ensuring that the process is completed in an accurate, timely and successful manner.
- University education;
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience within corporate finance / transaction services / banking / private equity;
- Broad experience in project and relationship management;
- Demonstrable competences in project management;
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills;
- Team development skills, managing analysts and employee;
- A certain sector specialization is to your advantage;
- Commercial awareness;
- Effective in a team with customers, (international) colleagues and specialists;
- Good/excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.