Analyst / Intern
Who are you
You are highly motivated, solution-oriented and have proven analytical skills. Your main responsibility is to collect and analyze financial and business information about (international) customers, sectors, strategic stakeholders and investors. Specific responsibilities include examining financial and business data, financial forecasting, preparing company profiles, research reports, and participating in meetings. We expect you to carry out these activities independently and to keep a cool head when working under pressure. We offer you a specific education program as well as on-the-job training.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience within corporate finance / transaction services / banking / private equity;
- University education;
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team of customers, colleagues and experts;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Excellent knowledge of web-based solutions and financial software such as Excel;
- Proven research experience is a plus.