Finding the perfect debt products and investors to finance your business
Interview with Thorsten Gladiator, Managing Partner of Capitalmind Investec about the opportunities for Private Equity investors and Management teams:
- Create scenarios where companies have financial needs.
- What are the equity philosophies in different countries?
- What are the benefits of a minority shareholding for managers and the management team?
- How do investors benefit from a minority shareholding?
- Why is Capitalmind Investec the right partner for the transition process?
- Giving an example.
This video answers these questions and give you an idea and overview in a few minutes.
The number of debt/capital products available in the mid-market has increased substantially in the last 10 years, beyond bank debt – for example, alternative debt and mezzanine and/or subordinated debt. Capital can also be sourced abroad more easily. Banks are looking to exploit opportunities outside their home markets. Our direct access and longstanding relationships with the relevant players in the debt /funding market – banks, debt funds, mezzanine funds, and other (international) debt and capital providers – offer many opportunities for financing and growing your business.