How a professional dialogue is now moving companies forward
Interview with Thorsten Gladiator, Managing Partner of Capitalmind Investec about how a professional dialogue is now moving companies forward:
- Why companies should entertain a professional dialogue with their investors and lenders?.
- What other challenges are companies facing?
- As a financial expert and transaction specialist what advice do you have for companies when dealing with debt and equity investors?
- Giving an example.
This video answers these questions and give you an idea and overview in a few minutes.
Finding the right type of capital and investor to help grow your business
Our team has a long track record of successfully raising equity and debt capital and has the necessary expertise and networks:
- Raising capital to support business growth
- Securing capital from private equity and/or other Investors to support MBO/MBI projects
- Securing capital from private equity and/or other investors to manage changes in the shareholding structure (such as supporting the buyout of one or more shareholders and the reallocation of equity shares)
- Project financing: supporting companies in realizing essential investments or working capital
- Refinancing: supporting companies in reorganizing/reducing their debt burden