On the eve of Tournaire’s 190th anniversary, the family shareholders appointed Capitalmind Investec to assist them in shaping the best option to provide the Group with additional resources to seize growth opportunities available to the Group, in connection with the Group’s handover. Thanks to a strategic and financial partnership with Motion Equity Partners in September 2022, the family shareholders keep a significant shareholding in the Group’s capital, ensuring continuity for the Group.
Interview of Luc Tournaire, Président of Tournaire Group, and Nicolas Balon, Partner Capitalmind Investec, taking us through the transmission of Groupe Tournaire in a short video:
- What challenges was facing Group Tournaire?
- Why team up with Capitalmind Investec on this transmission project – an obvious choice?
- How Capitalmind Investec helped you?
- Tournaire x Capitalmind Investec: Common values?
This deal illustrates not only the expertise of our team in assisting multigenerational family-owned businesses with their transmission issues, but also our commitment in supporting our clients on the long-term.
For nearly 25 years, we have been advising corporates, family-owned groups, SME founders and investment funds on monetizing their businesses:
- Sale of privately-owned companies and family-owned groups;
- Corporate disposals and business carve outs on behalf of corporates ;
- Disposal of portfolio companies on behalf of private equity houses and family offices.
Our clients hire us for our proven ability to assist them in reaching their strategic goals, whatever it takes. To ensure this, we commit significant time and resources to understanding their business before preparing it for sale, pre-screening the market to assess the best available options, tailoring the right process for the situation, and ultimately doing whatever is necessary to seamlessly execute the pre-defined deal. To ensure success, our team also leverages its extensive experience and unique capabilities, which include: deal intelligence, tactical, technical and project management skills, negotiation skills, and the all-important human touch to make the deal happen.