About the deal
With the brand Reifendirekt, Delticom AG (German Securities Code/WKN 514680, stock exchange symbol DEX) is the leading European online distributer of tyres and complete wheels with c. €540m sales in 2020. The company operates c. 350 online shops and online distribution platforms in 73 countries, serving more than 16 million customers. The product portfolio for private and business customers comprises a range of c. 600 brands and more than 40,000 tyre models for cars and motorcycles.
Capitalmind was appointed as exclusive transaction advisor to assist Delticom AG in its change process and focus on the European online business with tyres and complete wheels.
What we did
Capitalmind has assisted the Board of Directors of Delticom AG throughout the process, amongst others with:
- Evaluation of the sale of business units such as automotive spare parts
- Evaluation of the procurement of additional equity and debt capital
- Examination of a possible partial or full takeover of Delticom AG by an investor
- Targeted international approach of potentially interested parties and handling of the negotiation process
- Presentations of ongoing negotiation results to the financing banks and credit insurers
“Jürgen and his team have accompanied our successfully completed restructuring process from the start in August 2019 until mid-2021 and prepared us perfectly for the challenges. Their deep transaction know-how in the international e-commerce and financing environment as well as their longstanding expertise in the context of restructurings have contributed significantly to our success.” Andreas Prüfer, Founder and Executive Board Delticom AG