About the deal
Founded in 2008 and a REIT since 2016, Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG sustainably invests in German retail properties with tenants of daily needs supplies in established micro locations away from top cities. With this strategy the company generates attractive, robust and income tax exempted yields which will be distributed as dividends.
Listed in December 2015 on the Berlin Stock Exchange and since March 2017 listed in the Prime Standard of Deutsche Boerse AG.
As of June 2021, the real estate portfolio comprises 174 properties with a commercial area of >1,000,000 m² and a portfolio value of EUR 1,000 million.
The tap of EUR 10 million with one institutional investor will be used for general corporate purposes and to accelerate growth.
Capitalmind Investec supported the management and major shareholder Rolf Elgeti throughout the whole transaction and ensured a time-efficient process.
What we did
Capitalmind Investec acted as sole advisor for the issuance of the financing:
- Advising on the structuring of the transaction and coordination between the parties
- Selection of suitable investors
- Advising on the banking aspects of the transaction
- Preparation and provision of all corporate bond documentation
- Identification of the institutional investor and arrangement of the financing